Vacation freeride mountain biking

I am currently in the process of planning my summer vacation together with four good friends. We will spend 2 weeks biking in Switzerland, out of which we will spend 2 or 3 days helibiking. 

Taking my bike up in a helicopter is something I never tried before and I really look forward to it. For me freeride mountain biking is all about riding where few others have been before, and i think helibiking is the right way to go. And according to the the guys at FRideMTB - Freeride Mountain Biking it does not really need to be that expensive. 

One helicopter with pilot and one mountain bike guide is of course not dirt cheap but I think I got a reasonable good price. Other interesting destinations which we will try to squeeze in are Andorra and Spain, maybe also Romania if we can find a good guiding company. 

Using a guiding company is something i really would recommend unless you are going to one of the areas where there are a lot of people riding.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen