Bike parks

How do I feel about bike parks? Well it is not an entirely easy question to answer. At the same time as I do enjoy blasting down A-Line in Whistler, I also feel that more people on the trail means more injuries, and somewhat a loss of adventure. 

You get everything custom made and I do miss the non-perfect features of a natural trail. Dropping down from a big stone or rock which has not been adapted and sculpted do take a different level of skill to master. 

For me mountain biking is first and foremost about freeriding natural trails, but I do at the same time concur with what the guys from FRideMTB is writing on their Bike parks in Switzerland page, namely that bike parks do provide an exceptional training ground. A place to fine tune your skills for the real backcountry mountain bike riding.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen